ABOUT PAZDER LAW CORPORATION
For over 25 years, our lawyers at Pazder Law have proudly represented thousands of satisfied clients throughout British Columbia. With experienced lawyers and staff, we are well positioned to provide personalized attention to our clients’ real estate goals.
While we handle real estate law files in-house, our extensive legal referral network (LAWNET BC) allows us to help our clients with virtually any type of legal issue such as motor vehicle claims, divorces and separations, wills and estates, business and corporate matters and most kinds of litigation. Talk to us first if you have any legal problem or issue.
Pazder Law Corporation was incorporated in 1988 in British Columbia. To date, the firm has successfully acted on upwards of 30,000 sales and purchases and well over 60,000 mortgage refinances throughout the Province. In 1996, Pazder Law was the largest real estate law firm in BC, managing an average of 500 transactions a month.
As an industry leader in BC real estate law, our team has extensive experience in a full variety of real estate matters, which includes transactions involving residential, commercial and mixed-use projects. We regularly deal with all major institutional lenders and a wide variety of real estate agents, mortgage brokers and other lawyers. We deliver the highest-quality of legal work to our clients on a daily basis.
To better serve our clients we can accommodate those who speak Russian, Norwegian, Punjabi and Hindi.
Why over 90,000 buyers, sellers and borrowers have chosen Pazder Law Corporation to handle their transactions:
* We are approved solicitors for all major lending institutions;
* We regularly deal with all major real estate companies and brokerage firms;
* We bring you the best of the firm’s experience and industry knowledge and have written papers and articles for Continuing Legal Education Society, CHOA, Lawyers Weekly and Mortgage Brokers Quarterly;
* We assemble and integrate the best and professional lawyers and staff to deliver the highest-quality legal work;
* We advise our clients on how Title Insurance can minimize their risks on purchases for a nominal, one-time premium, and;
* We are members of the BC Law Society, Canadian Bar Association, CHOA, RELAN and PETA.
The majority of our clients come back and use us again on their future real estate transactions. On average, about 85% of our current clients are repeat clients.
This is our primary source of legal work so we would be pleased to work for you again and we hope that you will recommend our services to your friends and family.